Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Culver's cops

Every Wednesday, I treat Glen to Chick-fil-a, but today Glen had a special request. He wanted to go to "Clover's" to get his own "hot burger." When we arrived we gave the cashier our order and then proceeded to our table. Before we left the drink fountain counter, Glen spotted the six Sherif officers sitting together at a table in the middle of the restaurant. The moment he saw them he stopped and said "Mom!!! They are going to take me away!" I asked him why and he said, "Because I am not wearing my seatbelt." I couldn't help but giggle. I guess it is okay to have a little fear of police officers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love reading blogs. I can't wait to read all about what's going on with you and your precious family!! Fun, Fun!

    Very cute story about the cops!!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete