Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a new year!!!


We are off to a great start to 2009.


Clay is loving his new job as of August 2008 with Eagle Swimming Assoc., a US swim team in the Atascocita area.


I am enjoying motherhood with the two best babies. (Always babies in my eyes.)


Glen is on his way to as he says "praciticing to be 4 and 5." He is full of energy and the love of living. He loves to play, sing and love on Grace.


Grace is learning how to talk and find her voice in the noisy house. She has really made great impovment in trying to sit on her own. She is developing so fast.


I just look at my family and thank God daily for all that he has blessed Clay and I. A home full of love and joy.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment